Thursday, March 3, 2011

They're trying to make me sick!

     I am currently 54, have been in good health all my life and I have to drive trucks. But every time I go for a physical, they try to make me sick. This last time they tried to say I am diabetic, WHY? Because they saw sugar in my urine! THIS MEANS WAR!

     This is what started me down the road to a better lifestyle and MUCH better health. the standards by which they measure blood sugar have changed. The medical profession has declared war on some illnesses and diabetes is one of the most preventable, IF you get smart!

     There was a time when I could eat anything and, aside from some occasional heartburn, little had any negative affect on my health, or did it? Long story short, I have done a reversal of my eating habits and these are the net results. I want to point out, I did this without any drugs or weight loss clinics. I am an Extremist and that helped me perform this way. NO SUGAR! None, I drop out out of the soft drink habit and have embraced clean reverse osmosis water instead. No intentional caffeine, no coffee, no cocoa, decaf tea only and made with my cleaned drinking water. NO FAST FOOD! My GOD, can you believe it? a popular Chicken fast food place has added high fructose corn syrup to, of all thing, HONEY! Natures only true perfect gift and they F___d that up by adding poison to it! I just about died when I read that on the little package when I spotted the title of the product as Honey SAUCE! Honey Sauce? What the hell! I'll blog again soon, busy suddenly!



5 comments:

  1. Fast food is a joke, it goes in fast, it digests fast, it makes you sick faster than a case of the runs! And there so many preservatives in fast food that it does not rot. I watched Seagulls swooped in on a bag and tore through it. They ate everything BUT the French fries and U recently noticed the Ravens act the same way. My Physician admitted to men that moree than 80% of his patients are on pills that control the onset of Diabetes. Say WHAT? I started a daily regimen of one pill morning and night. Sixty pills = $248.50. Every month I get a fresh bottle, every time $248.50. And what do they tell you; 'if you take these pills from now on, you won't get Diabetes!' And if you refuse to take them, you don 't get your Medical Card. No Medical Card = no License! Paople are dependent on pills to the extreme. I sat and watched other patients come and go, for one hour. In that time I watched with amazement as every single patient left the Doctors Office with a prescription! Population control? Maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apricots!
    When was the last time anyone had a fresh ripe apricot? Used to be you could find THE BEST Apricots in California, the best in the world! Now you are hard pressed to find an Apricot that doesn't have the consistancy of wood pulp! WHY?? I'll tell you why, because you can dry out the pit, crack it open, and inside you'll find a seed. You eat this seed and it prevents Cancer! Not all cancers, but several cancers having to do with blood and your digestive system. Population control, RIGHT! Oh wait, you thought I was just another conspiracy lunatic, RIGHT! Well WAKE-UP AMERICA! It IS population control, they powerful Assholes of this country are seeing to it that we don't live any longer than needed. And this is just one of many ways they are succeeding in cutting our lives short. Ever since the Free Republic of the United States lost power within our government, ever since the Free Masons were basically run out of Washington, or forced into hiding, there has been a long slow spiral downward in the general health of every man, woman and child in this country!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like oriental food, does me good to know the food is repescted and Sushi is at the top of that list. I understand the whole eating sustainable stuff and the places I frequent supply full disclosre. I can't stand the MSG stuff and I know when they use it because it gives me some violent flatulence. I recently tried a new establishment (New to me!) and I felt comfortable there when I saw the international 'no msg' sign on the wall. The food tasted excellent and I departed satisfied, about an hour later I knew I was in trouble. I felt like I was going to burst amd the need to relieve myself was growing, then it happened in the usual way, loud, obnoxious and fowl! Do I hate to be lied to, you bet I do and I wanted to lash-out and tell someone sbout this place. I got exactly what I expected, nothing! No one cared one damned bit!

    Got another little tid bit for you! The whole end-of-the-world thing, the Mayan calendar 2012 debate. Well okay then, here is my take! The Mayans claim a cataclysmic event will happen late in the year and everyone thinks it will be the end of modern man. Well, not so easily interpretted. I beleive they are warning us about the Cascadian Event. All the other three quadrants of the Pacific Ring of Fire have been shook and we are next. Japan got the wiorst of it and we are over-due by about seven to nine years for the Cascadian Event. Well, I've got my kits in order and I have all three of them, work, home, truck! We'll see if this works well, where my survival is concerned and we'll see if I am right about the Mayans. Wouldn't that be a hoot! NATURAL Population Control, Mother Nature and Karma, they can be beautiful and they can both be a BITCH! Don't forget that, my Babies! They are in control and there's nothing we can do to stop their wrath! Dig it!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now two months from my 56th birthday. I've lost 100 ounds and I don't use the pills, at all, any more! My Blood sugar stays under 100 all the time, I feel great, I look better and my girl friend is happier than ever, if you know what I mean!

    Anout December 21, that "Mayan thing!" Ain't gonna happen and even if it does, so what! This country is headed for the shit any way! The writing is on the wall. No mater how you slice that loaf the inevitable is going to happen. By Gold children, by gold! Don't agree? Think I don't know what I'm talking about, well, dig this. Spend a half hour nd give a listen to someone who knows a great deal more than I, until I heard this gentlemen spell it out, I thought I was confused, well, not any more! Type this in your address window and give a listen. http://www.NewAmerica4.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had a pinched nerve in my neck, the Doctor says it is the #7 Vertebra in my Neck. The only problem this has created, that is on going, is I cannot lay down to sleep. The right shoulder and arm 'light on fire' f I try to lay down. No position is comfortable while laying down. So I sleep in my large comfy chair in the living room. I try to sleep well, but this sitting stuff is not conducive to good restful sleep! Now, in June/ July i will have to (ONCE AGAIN!) Get my Drivers License and Medical Card renewed....."Oh Joy!" I have put a little weight back on, sitting around waiting for the Doctors to decide how best to treat you and a month and three weeks of inactivity, so as NOT to torment the nerve in my neck, can do that to you! I continue to eat correctly but need to get active again!

    ReplyDelete